12 Reasons to Live in Lake Bluff
1. Small casual hometown feel.
2. Great schools.
3. Close proximity to Lake Michigan and beautiful park on the Lake
(Lake Bluff is 1 of Coastal Living Magazine’s America’s Happiest Seaside Towns- Read More)
4. Charming downtown area with boutique shopping and dining
5. Warm friendly relaxed feeling.
6. Unassuming and helpful neighborhood feel of residents.
7. Train station in town
8. Gazebo and all the hometown activities
9. The best 4th of July Parade on the North Shore
10. Wonderful Sunrise Park with towering trees and beautiful vistas of Lake Michigan.
11. Lake Bluff beach where residents can enjoy summer fun. There is also a Sunday church service conducted on the beach.
12. If you are a movie buff, you will be interested to know that the opening scene of Ordinary People was filmed at Sunrise Park.
Lake Bluff Links
Homes For Sale in Lake Bluff
Village of Lake Bluff
Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce
Elementary School District 65
High School District 115
Forest-Bluff Montessori School
Lake Bluff Park District
Lake Bluff Library
Newcomers’ Club of Lake Bluff & Lake Forest
Lake Bluff Baseball Association
Lake Bluff & Lake Forest Historical Society
Lake Bluff Open Lands Association
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Vliet Museum for Lake Bluff History